You can now let QuickPlumb size your water piping for you. QuickPlumb uses universally accepted engineering practices based on the International Plumbing Code and the Uniform Plumbing Code.
Steps to take:
1. Download the Free Trial of QuickPlumb software.
2. Import your floor plan.
3. Draw walls on the floor plan.
4. Select and drag fixtures onto your floor plan.(Toilets, Sinks, Tubs, etc.)
5. Connect water pipes to all the fixtures.
6. Click Tools > Auto Size Water Distribution.
7. Fill out the Data Form regarding available pressure, etc.
8. Click “Go” and watch QuickPlumb go to work sizing all your water pipes!